Solution Integration EngineerTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behaviour-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
As an early team member at a fast growing startup you should be comfortable operating in ambiguity with constant change and taking the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement.
You will help the world’s largest brands hunt down and mitigate some of the most sophisticated automated attacks on the web today.
Own customer integration efforts including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
Assist customers in deploying PerimeterX’s solution into their live infrastructure to achieve successful implementation of the company’s products.
Responsible for configuration and optimization of the real-time threat mitigation service.
Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible
- 3+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience with direct external customer interaction - MUST
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills appropriate for technical and business audiences.
- Organised and goal focused, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets using ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery.
- CyberSecurity or Information Security background.
- Experience with enterprise level release & change management process.