Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for a skilled intelligence analyst who has a passion for Cyber Security, Cybercrime and web security.
As an intelligence analyst, you will work directly work with our R&D & Customer success teams to identify and mitigate advanced threats in a highly ambiguous threat morphing environment.
What we need you to do...
- Responsible for collecting information on malware, botnets, dark-web forums, and more using both WEBINT & OSINT.
- Generate intel summaries to be used internally in the company.
- Generate thought leadership materials for marketing and sales.
- Monitor threat actors, hacking forums and marketplaces.
- Social Media data mining and intelligence gathering.
- Conduct research involving raising cyber threats Take part in technical research in a variety of fields
What we need you to have...
- At least 1.5 of cyber intelligence or parallel intelligence practices.
- Data mining experience (using different scraping tools, creating scrapers, rss feeds, etc.)
- Experience with finding and analyzing technological related dataExperience with intelligence gathering from darknet & deep-web forums and marketplaces.
- General knowledge and understanding of modern cyber threat landscape.
Nice to have...
- Relevant army experience (elite technological units) .
- B.sc / B.A in a related field (Computer science, information systems, Industrial engineering, and management …)
- Read & Write in Russian or Chinese.
- Experienced with SMI (Social Media Intelligence)
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.