InfoSec and Technology Compliance ManagerSan Mateo
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking to hire our first dedicated InfoSec and Technology Compliance Manager here at PerimeterX. You’ll be responsible for implementing and managing internal governance and compliance initiatives based on the guidance of the compliance and security stakeholders in the company, and own customers and prospects communication and discussions addressing all regulatory and security inquiries related to PerimeterX products.
What we need you to do…
- Own and facilitate all customer and prospect inquiries and requirements and effectively communicate with the Product team to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Maintain key certifications including PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Research and update security policies relevant for various compliance objectives such as GDPR and PCI.
- Anticipate required compliance changes and advocate for solutions that align with the interests of the company and its users
- Manage and facilitate any additional certifications and external audits as required.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams to optimize compliance as part of our commitment to providing the best solution
- Educate internally about the definition and importance of compliance
- Periodically validate all entities and systems relevant for compliance
- Create and maintain compliance-related documentation including materials for training, education, and reporting
- Devise and implement compliance metrics, benchmarking, tracking, trending, training, and communications to measure compliance program effectiveness
- Manage third party and vendors risk aspects related to security and compliance
- BA/BSc in a technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT with a focus on IT Security, IT Audit, Risk Management, Data Protection or Compliance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with policy frameworks and regulations such as GDPR, PCI, SOC2, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively and collaborating with customers, compliance teams, vendors, and auditors, R&D teams, and business teams
- Experience in executing processes and controls to address security risk and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to document and communicate, verbally and in writing, workflows and processes, in a fast-paced environment