Data Science Team Lead
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
We are looking for a highly motivated team leader who will manage our group of data scientists and will be in charge of the algorithmic life-cycle of the company’s products.
As a team leader, you will lead processes together with our data engineers and researchers to create machine learning models that detect malicious web-activity.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage a team of data scientistsOwn and oversee large scale technical implementation of machine learning algorithms - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyse massive volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems
- Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting and more.
What we need you to have...
- A passion for data!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- At least 2 years of leadership and management
- At least 3 years of research and data science
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, deep learning, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods and more. Experience with common data science and data analysis toolkits, such as scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, R and more.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL.Preferred: experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, Spark, etc.
- Preferred: background in the cyber-security or fraud worlds
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.