Enterprise Account Executive
- Los Angeles, CA
Come join the battle against malicious bots with the leading provider for bot detection and mitigation! Currently, we are working with companies such as Home Depot, Walmart, Puma, and GrubHub to name a few. We are only looking to expand in every vertical after having an incredibly successful 2018.
We are on the hunt for an Enterprise Account Executive who can create and deliver a clear commercial plan that drives the successful execution of end-to-end sales related activities. This will be for our cloud/web security solution to identify and attack target geo-markets and verticals. Build and manage strong intra-organizational relationships to empower teams and articulate customer needs and solutions across all levels of the company.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Be an impactful member of a rapidly growing sales team
- Own the full sales cycle process - prospect to close - for bringing PerimeterX to Fortune 500 companies and other major employers within your territory
- Prospect into potential customers through a combination of direct pipeline building and partnership with Sales Development Representatives
- Portray the PerimeterX vision and opportunity for prospects through a combination of ROI and qualitative value propositions
- Build strong relationships and champions within prospects for PerimeterX to close the deal
- Partner with other PerimeterX departments (e.g. customer success, sales engineering and marketing) to improve our go to market strategy
What we are looking for from you...
- Have 5+ years of total sales experience (Selling a SaaS product is a plus!)
- Have 2+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience selling deals with an annual contract value above $100k
- Prior experience running an impactful full sales cycle
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is necessary - E-Commerce/Retail, Travel/Hospitality, Media or SaaS
- Ability to adjust on the fly in an extremely fast paced environment
- Past consistency of quota over-achievement in highly competitive industries
- College degree is required
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.