Client Services Manager
- Tel Aviv
- Client Services
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
The Client Services Manager will supervise and lead our Cyber Security Analysts and other technical post-sales functions in our Tel Aviv office. On a day-to-day basis, the Client Services Manager will own the maintenance and execution of all technical services delivered to our global enterprise customers, ensure top level service by communication and ownership of tasks, and train/mentor the team.
The Client Services Manager is ultimately responsible for the performance of our service and the happiness of our customers.
What we need you to do...
- Owning all local technical support tasks and projects
- Implement new processes and technologies
- Direct management of staff and coordination of shifts
- Provide consistent and periodic feedback to subordinate staff
- Liaise between Client Services HQ and all other technical departments
- Participating and represent Client Services in business meetings
What we need you to have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Master’s degree with a technology-related emphasis
- 3+ years of experience as a manager of technical employees supporting large enterprise customers
- Solid technical knowledge with computer networking, communications and business systems
- Security background
- Proven track record of building and managing technical programs and processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Proven team leader
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.