Client Services Manager
- Tel Aviv
- Client Services
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
The Client Services Managers will supervise and lead our top class Cyber Security Analysts and other technical post-sales functions at our Tel Aviv office. Daily, the manager will own the maintenance and execution of all technical services delivered to our global enterprise customers, ensure top level of service by communication and ownership of tasks as well as ensuring adequate training and mentorship of the team. Client Services department includes base and advance support to customer inbound issues, system alerts, executing programs and offline tasks such as systems research and tuning. Ultimately responsible for the performance of our service, and the happiness of our customers
What we need you to do...
- Ownership of all local technical support tasks and projects
- Implementing new processes and technologiesManage direct staff and coordinating shifts
- Provide consistent and periodic feedback to subordinate staff
- Providing guidance for problems and questions
- Liaise between Client Services HQ and all other technical departments
- Participate and represent Client Services in business meetings
What we need you to have...
- Require a bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field for support management roles.
- A master's degree with a technology-related emphasis, is and advantage.
- Good technical knowledge in networking, communications and business systems.
- Security background is a plus.
- Proven track record of building and managing technical programs and processes.
- Great communication skills. Very good english; verbal, reading and writing.
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of technical employees supporting large enterprise customers
- Team player and a leader by example.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.