Director of IT
- San Mateo, CA
PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, coming off an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against malicious bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
In this IT leadership role you will lead IT Operations across all PerimeterX (San Mateo, Miami, Tel Aviv and remote employees) to ensure that PerimeterX’s rapidly growing team has the tools they need to succeed... you're team could potentially be supporting nearly 300 employees by the end of 2019.
You will have opportunities to collaborate with Engineering, Sales, Product, Recruiting, Security and Support teams to build efficient and scalable solutions that have a positive impact on the entire company.
What you'll be doing...
- Drive long-term strategies to improve our IT infrastructure, processes, and security
- Lead procurement and set up all hardware and software for our rapidly growing team to foster a welcoming experience to all new hires and existing employees
- Keep our IT infrastructure running smoothly, including networking, video conferencing, and any internal tools
- Ensure a secure, seamless office experience by overseeing office security software, assisting with IT setup for large events, and using software to foster an inclusive experience for remote employees
- Keep up-to-speed with innovative technologies and act as primary point of contact for account provisioning and SSO implementations
- Triage, investigate, and resolve day-to-day IT related work
- Own budgeting and recommend improvements for cost savings
- Manage our SaaS back-office stack (G-Suite, VPN, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Salesforce, etc)
You'll come with the following...
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- 5+ years of IT Operations Management experience
- Deep knowledge of G-Suite (APIs, reporting, auditing)
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and installation
- Cybersecurity Experience including Firewall configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, and implementation
- Build/foster a cyber aware culture
- Customer service pro who is excited to dig into any issue, big or small
- Experience supporting SaaS applications across multiple operating systems in a bring-your-own device environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- At ease with ambiguity and experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Sense of humor
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received a total of $77.5 million in funding to date.