- San Mateo, CA
In this IT Manager role, you will support 65+ employees across our San Mateo, Miami and remote locations to ensure that PerimeterX’s rapidly growing team has the tools they need to succeed. You will have opportunities to collaborate with Engineering, Sales, Product, Recruiting, Security and Support teams to build efficient and scalable solutions that have a positive impact on the entire company. You will improve and operationalize technologies and processes, and have ownership over the procurement, implementation, management, and automation of new systems and enterprise software.
What you'll be doing...
- Drive long-term strategies to improve our IT infrastructure, processes, and security
- Purchase and set up all hardware and software for our rapidly growing team to foster a welcoming experience to new hires in partnership with the Recruiting Team
- Keep our IT infrastructure running smoothly, including networking, video conferencing, and any internal tools
- Ensure a secure, seamless office experience by overseeing office security software, assisting with IT setup for large events, and using software to foster an inclusive experience for remote employees
- Keep up-to-speed with innovative technologies and act as primary point of contact for account provisioning and SSO implementations
- Triage, investigate, and resolve day-to-day IT related work
- Track budget and recommend improvements for cost savings
- Manage our SaaS back-office stack (G-Suite, VPN, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Salesforce, etc)
You'll come with the following...
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- 5+ years of IT Operations experience
- Knowledge of data and email security
- Deep knowledge of G-Suite (APIs, reporting, auditing)
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and installation
- 4-8 years of experience as an IT and System Administrator
- 3+ years of experience supporting G-Suite, and small office intranet setups
- Cybersecurity Experience including Firewall configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, and cybersecurity implementation
- Customer service pro who is excited to dig into any issue, big or small
- Proactively address problems and issues
- Experience supporting SaaS applications across multiple operating systems in a bring-your-own device environment
- Experience working with vendors
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- At ease with ambiguity and experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Sense of humor
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received a total of $77.5 million in funding to date.