Sr. Manager, Human Resources
- San Mateo, CA
- Human Resources
Come join the battle against bad bots!
PerimeterX is looking for a dynamic HR Manager to oversee day to day and strategic HR/People functions for our US offices in San Mateo, Miami, and remote employees.
At PerimeterX you'll be responsible for the following...
- Partner with recruiting to scale to the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing start up
- Overseeing compensation structure (rates, tiles, pay, bonuses)
- Develop and manage company-wide annual performance review process
- Prepare for and conduct new-hire onboarding and orientation
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Work closely with employees and candidates in navigating the immigration and relocation process as a subject matter expert. Assist with non-immigrant and immigrant visa filings, including H-1B, L-1, PERM cases
- Maintain/deploy employee benefits programs such as: health insurance, employee wellness/perks, 401k, and long term employee development/retention programs
- Partner with leaders to shape their vision and align people practices to drive high performance teams
- Identify training needs and facilitate training across every department
- Use data and analytics to drive improvement (e.g. retention, engagement, hiring)
- Administer exit interviews and collect attrition data for practical use to improve retention
- Building out HR programs from scratch
- Designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent campaigns and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in HR preferably in a startup/high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or related field. Master’s degree a plus
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications and HRIS
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of state, federal, and local laws (FMLA, CFRA, EDD, ACA, etc.)Self-reliant; ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Previous experience compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.