- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots and web threats!!!
As a Program Manager at PerimeterX, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects, track their progress and KPIs, and drive them to success through defined milestones. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, defining and tracking KPIs and clearly communicating goals and milestones statuses to project stakeholders. Your objective will be to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress, metrics and deadlines in an exciting, multi-regional and fast paced environment.
What will you do?
- Lead technical programs, work through priorities, lead cross-functional teams to execute, ensure success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tune the programs as needed.
- Manage product release and launch processes and work closely with Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and other Engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle.
- Produce documents that communicate status, scope, timelines, task planning, action items, risks, issues, project dependencies and rollout planning and drive teams to identify, prioritize and track progress to ensure execution matches completion targets and timelines.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Support, Field, Security and Compliance.
- Identify process gaps and quickly build and formalize processes to fill gaps.
We need you to come with…
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with release and launch readiness
- Experience with process management
- Proven communication (verbal/written), collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of the product development life cycle
- Experience with mixed development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, CI/CD, Hybrid)
- Tech background as QA/Dev/DevOps
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.