Full Stack Team Lead
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots
PerimeterX is looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our growing R&D team. As a team leader, you will take charge of the development process and management of our Integration & Partners team members. Come and join us in the battle against bad bots and malware across the web, and take part in one of the most exciting cybersecurity startups today.
What would you do in this role?
- Lead a team of talented developers, both in-house and remote
- Be responsible over PerimeterX server modules, Native Mobile SDKs and partner integrations
- Create and lead development processes
- Create a community of open-source maintainers for the in-house projects
- Work with business teams inside the company, large customers and partners
- Work with product managers to create healthy and quality development roadmap
- Maintain our can-do attitude within an innovative environment
What we would like you to come with...
- Experience with Web architecture and technologies, HTTP protocol and modern web development procedures
- Experience with API & SDK design and architecture
- 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of proven management experience
- Experience working directly with customers/partners - Advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Being involved in an open source project – advantage
- BSc Computer Science or related fields
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.