Sales Development Manager
- Miami, FL
PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, coming off an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against malicious bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
PerimeterX is looking for an accomplished Sales Development Manager to come in and grow a successful SDR team to expand our Enterprise side of the business. We need someone who has the dedication to not only be a Coach but to come in and be an elite individual contributor. This is an opportunity where you are going to flourish on helping PerimeterX build a well put together team from the ground up. Looking for an exciting challenge that is in one of the most crucial industries in the tech world? Look no further...Apply now!!
What you will be doing...
- This is a player/coach role where you will be an Individual Contributor and have the responsibility of leading, hiring, and training a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Develop and coach to a best-practices framework of account-based and persona-based prospecting with personalized pitches
- Hold each SDR accountable to defined performance plans
- Lead weekly call reviews with SDR team, both in team and 1:1 setting
- Own SDR “meetings attended” number
- Measure and continually find ways to improve process and performance
- Refine SDR standards, process & metrics (Create KPIs)
- Build and document scalable systems and processes to grow SDR team
- Drive team to keep SFDC/Outreach.io fully populated and up-to-date
- Ensure that the team has high quality account and lead lists
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow up and reporting
- Work closely with SDRs to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow up
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Ensure disciplined use of Salesforce.com and call plan
What we are looking for from you...
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performing outbound sales development teams
- Prior experience leading a successful team of SDRs
- Experience leading from the front: proven track record in outbound/cold calling sales exceeding personal sales quota for more than 2 consecutive years
- 2+ years of sales experience selling technology solutions
- Familiarity with creating and developing KPI plans
- Experience with CRM solutions, Salesforce.com and Outreach.io preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Desire to continuously learn and improve processes
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as an individual contributor
- Strong cross-functional collaboration: experience working with sales, marketing, operations, product, finance, and people teams.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.