- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
What you will do...
- You will design and develop various solutions that will enable us to detect and block bots in top notch applications.
- You will be responsible for a third party code, that is executed in millions of sessions every day across the web.
- You will work in an innovative environment, using cutting edge technologies, surrounded by amazing people, in our core team.
sounds interesting?...come and join our team!
You should have...
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of web pages executions (parsing, execution, CORS issues... )
- Good understanding of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, WS...)
- Innovative thinking and enthusiastic about new web technologies
- Great communications skills and an excellent team player
Nice to have...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent military service experience
- Expertise in one UI framework (React, Angular, Vue...)
- Third party components development (hosted scripts)
- Backend experience (NodeJS, Java, Go...)
- Experience in the security domain
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.