- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
What you will do...
- You will design and develop various solutions that will enable us to detect and block bots in top notch applications.
- You will be responsible for a third party code, that is executed in millions of sessions every day across the web.
- You will work in an innovative environment, using cutting edge technologies, surrounded by amazing people, in our core team.
sounds interesting?...come and join our team!
You should have...
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of web pages executions (parsing, execution, CORS issues... )
- Good understanding of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, WS...)
- Innovative thinking and enthusiastic about new web technologies
- Great communications skills and an excellent team player
Nice to have...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent military service experience
- Expertise in one UI framework (React, Angular, Vue...)
- Third party components development (hosted scripts)
- Backend experience (NodeJS, Java, Go...)
- Experience in the security domain
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.