- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots and web threats!
What you will do...
- You will be responsible for sensitive third party code, which is executed in millions of sessions every day across the web.
- You will take part in building an innovative data-processing system, comprised of a frontend agent and backend components.
sounds interesting?...come and join our team!
You should have...
- Good understanding of network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS and WS as minimum).
- Good understanding of web pages executions (parsing, execution, CORS issues... ).
- Third party components development (hosted scripts).
- Great communications skills and be an excellent team player.
- Innovative thinking and enthusiastic about new web technologies.
Nice to have...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or an equivalent industry/military experience.
- Backend and programming experience in additional languages and/or technologies (Go, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.).
- Expertise in UI framework (such as React).
- Experience in Reverse Engineering.
- Cybersecurity research background.
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.