Cloud Security Engineer
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
As a Cloud Security Engineer at PerimeterX you'll be responsible for challenging our work processes and engineering practices and be the front line in protecting our products and engineers from various security threats.
What you'll be doing...
- Own and facilitate our various SecOps processes and guidelines
- Research and update our policies and tooling to keep up with new threats and attack vectors
- Co-operate with our various security and compliance stakeholders to meet with their needs and our commitments to our customers
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams to optimize security as part of our commitment to providing the best solution
- Educate internally about the definition and importance of security
- Periodically validate and pen-test our various endpoints and packages for vulnerabilities
- Devise and implement security metrics, benchmarking, tracking, trending, training, and communications to measure the effectiveness of our security practices
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- A deep understanding of web technologies (from TCP/IP and HTTP to OAuth and JWT tokens)
- Experience with penetrating SaaS applications
- Experience using and securing SaaS based development lifecycle solutions such as Github and Cloud Builders
- Experience practicing and tutoring developers in secure coding patterns and practices (Node.JS and Go a plus)
- Significant experience securing and challenging cloud based hosting environments such as Google, AWS and Azure
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received a total of $77.5 million in funding to date.