Information Security Officer
- Tel Aviv
As an Information Security Officer at PerimeterX you’ll be responsible for implementing and managing internal governance and compliance initiatives based on the guidance of the compliance and security stakeholders in the company, and own customers and prospects communication and discussions addressing all regulatory and security inquiries related to PerimeterX products.
- Own and facilitate all customers and prospects’ inquiries and requirements and effectively communicate with the Product team to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Maintain key certifications including PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Research and update security policies relevant for various compliance objectives such as GDPR and PCI.
- Anticipate required compliance changes and advocate for solutions that align with the interests of the company and its users
- Manage and facilitate any additional certifications and external audits as required.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams to optimize compliance as part of our commitment to providing the best solution
- Educate internally about the definition and importance of compliance
- Periodically validate all entities and systems relevant for compliance
- Create and maintain compliance-related documentation including materials for training, education, and reporting
- Devise and implement compliance metrics, benchmarking, tracking, trending, training, and communications to measure compliance program effectiveness
- Manage third party and vendors risk aspects related to security and compliance
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received a total of $77.5 million in funding to date.