- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
We are looking for back-end engineers who really love solving high-scalability challenges using cutting edge technologies.
You'll be building highly scalable distributed system that handling billions of requests daily and analysing data to prevent real-time web attacks.
What you'll be doing...
- You will be implementing some of the more cutting edge techniques around microservices and distributed systems to handle the complexities of PerimeterX’s highly distributed nature and high throughput of traffic as well as our team member’s abilities to work independently of one another.
- Our group is trusted with accelerating the rate of development by providing a near PaaS experience, and we take great pride in it.
What we would like you to come with...
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in several back-end positions
- Mastery of at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Scala and Go are an advantage)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
- Significant experience creating and utilising RESTful API's and building high traffic (thousands of hits per second) highly scalable performance systems
- Experience working with Docker and designing scalable Microservices architecture
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) and messaging systems like Kafka
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as GCP - an advantage
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently"Can do" attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.