Growth Hacker- Digital MarketingSan Mateo
We are looking for an innovative Growth Hacker, technically savvy, data-driven and relentless in pursuit of growth, to help us drive our digital outbound and inbound marketing to the next level. This individual will play a critical role in identifying, implementing, and measuring new Marketing growth programs to drive new customer acquisition for a fast growing cybersecurity company.
- Identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Establishing processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Manage, measure and optimize our paid and organic marketing programs.
- Create, test, and improve advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms.
- Driving traffic to our website and landing pages.
- Develop and grow our social media presence.
- Control and optimize all relevant digital marketing KPIs.
- You are the data geek, the experimenter, the creative mind, connecter, the person who generates leads, has great knowledge of growth hacking and all tools which are needed to get in touch with new prospects.
- Strong analytical skills: You are a data geek, have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting. Strength in strategic data interpretation and visual representation of data.
- A/B Testing experience: You love to (A/B) test, know how your target audience moves, and how you can trigger and capture their attention.
- Results-oriented: You are relentless in the pursuit of growth, and have a bead on the progress towards winning new business.
- Curious, Creative and Think on your feet: You have an experimentation mindset and the desire to learn from data quickly. Many experiments you run will never have been tried before.
- Solid critical thinking and decision-making abilities that result in a positive daily impact on winning new business and operational results.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Startup Culture: You have worked for a fast growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance.
- Collaborative: You love working with a cool team of people who are innovative in a faced paced environment and working across multiple functional groups (Marketing, Sales, Product, Research).